Posted on 6-11-2012
Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Team Leader II
Location: Detroit, Michigan
|Contact Person: Sandra King, Sr. Consultant in Talent Acquisition
Or apply on MiBluetalent.com – job number GRO000G9 Team Leader II – Service Workforce Management
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has a team leader II position available in our Service Workforce
Management department which is located in downtown Detroit, Michigan.
Position will be involved in all aspects of workforce management with a particular focus on staffing and scheduling responsibilities. This person should have a deep understanding of contact center operations, scheduling, and staffing. This person should have experience managing human resources in a unionized contact center environment.
- Responsible for maintaining staffing and headcount records, and developing hiring and training plans for short range planning efforts
- Provide analysis of FTE and position capacity of all BCBSM call centers for staff planning and long range strategic facility planning
- Create effective weekly and longer term schedules for agents in multi-site skill-based environment
- Manage administration of policies guiding scheduled off phone time including annual leave, training, breaks, lunches, and special events.
- Support the WFM Manager in providing analysis and forecasts for FTE capacity requirements in support of RFPs for new client acquisition
- Coordinating reporting and feedback in support of quality and performance management
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field strongly preferred but will consider applicants who have completed their Junior year of college.
- 5+ years experience in an inbound call center workforce support environment -good working knowledge of service operations
- A minimum of 2 years proven leadership skills required (preferably in a service environment)
- Working knowledge of building/creating schedules in Verint, or similar workforce management software required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including the ability to persuasively present verbally, call center forecasting and staffing plans to senior managers
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to build key relationships across the line service areas; Ability to build consensus decisions; Comfortable and confident when presenting ideas/plans to line leaders
- Excellent PC skills required, utilizing Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Must pass Team Leader exam