WFM Analyst – Midland/Columbus, GA & Louisville, KY
Date Posted: 5-6-2015
Job Title – WFM Analyst
Job Location – Midland/Columbus, GA & Louisville, KY
Company Name – Anthem
Contact information – Shane Sarchet – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly.
- Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization.
- Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Manages and adjusts call routing when unusual call patterns exist in order to ensure service levels are met.
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
- Organization responsible for daily management of calls
- ASA management, scheduling and partnership with front line managers related to staff and call management.
- Responsible for promoting change and driving continuous improvement in West Region
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a multichannel (voice, chat, email, web) supporting a large multi-site call center environment
- Exceptional communication skills using email, instant message and over the phone, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate message
- Requires a H.S. diploma; 2 years call center operations experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Real-time management experience in a centralized call center environment is preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.