WFM Analyst Sr. – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 5-6-2015
Job Title: WFM Analyst Sr.
Job Location: Multiple Locations (Columbus, GA/ Denver, CO/ Indianapolis, IN/ Midland, GA)
Company Name: Anthem
Contact information: Shane Sarchet – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Accurately predicts call volumes, average speed of answer (ASA), service levels, abandonment rates, and average handle times by call type to identify and monitor trends.
- Identifies and locks in capacity required to meet service level targets efficiently via hiring, outsourcing, and attrition.
- Develops staffing models which are utilized by Finance during the budgeting process.
- Maintains numerous staffing models which may include multiple business units.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs continuous analysis and projects if resulting metrics will increase or decrease call volume in the long-term (typically 12-18 months).
- Captures call baseline data, recording and removing volume-driven events, determines historical patterns, incorporates incremental drivers, and incorporates shrinkage patterns through analysis of past data.
- Predicts future impact on call drivers.
- Analyzes and interprets staffing model results by isolating and analyzing trends and assessing business impacts.
- Develops a long-term service level plan with specific actions based on gaps identified by the model.
- Meets with management to review staffing models and to make improvements on future forecasts.
- Designs, builds and maintains databases and/or spreadsheets tracking key service statistics.
- Determines long-term needs and loads the forecast into the WFM system.
- Serves as expert on WFM software and may be point of contact for systems related issues.
Requires a BA/BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field; 2 years call center operations experience; 3 years real-time management, scheduling and forecasting experience in a centralized call center environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.