WFM Analyst Sr. – United States
Posted On: 7-17-14
Position Title: WFM Analyst Sr.- (job number 90269)
Job Location: United States
Company Name – Anthem
Contact Information – www.anthem.com
This position accurately predicts call volumes, average speed of answer (ASA), service levels, abandonment rates, and average handle times by call type to identify and monitor trends. Identifies and locks in capacity required to meet service level targets efficiently via hiring, outsourcing, and attrition. Develops staffing models which are utilized by Finance during the budgeting process. Maintains numerous staffing models which may include multiple business units. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs continuous analysis and projects if resulting metrics will increase or decrease call volume in the long-term (typically 12-18 months).
- Captures call baseline data, recording and removing volume-driven events, determines historical patterns, incorporates incremental drivers, and incorporates shrinkage patterns through analysis of past data.
- Predicts future impact on call drivers.
- Analyzes and interprets staffing model results by isolating and analyzing trends and assessing business impacts.
- Develops a long-term service level plan with specific actions based on gaps identified by the model.
- Meets with management to review staffing models and to make improvements on future forecasts.
- Designs, builds and maintains databases and/or spreadsheets tracking key service statistics.
- Determines long-term needs and loads the forecast into the WFM system.
- Serves as expert on WFM software and may be point of contact for systems related issues.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field
- 2 years call center operations experience
- 3 years real-time management, scheduling and forecasting experience in a centralized call center environment
- Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum of two years in a multi-site call center
- Minimum of two years of experience being a direct contributor to the budget/capacity planning for a call center required
- Experience with Genesys is preferred