WFM Outbound Campaign Dialer Strategist – Daytona Beach, FL
Company: American Support
WFM Outbound Campaign Dialer Strategist
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Position: WFM Outbound Campaign Dialer Strategist
Salary Range: 30k-40K
Position Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Eligible for Work at Home with the right experience.
The WFM Outbound Campaign Strategist is responsible for determining and scheduling the best time frame and number of reps to be used to call all outbound campaigns. The appropriate candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Analyze and evaluate the minute-by-minute activity (call volume, handle time, and staffing) of contact centers ensuring sales levels and operating standards are attained
- Manage site scheduling daily.
- Balance service dialers to achieve maximum potential for sales opportunities for Agents.
- Balance optimum occupancy with required client expectations.
- Keep supervisors and WFM management informed of any operational exceptions.
- Coordinate team meetings, recurrent training, overtime, and under time (ETOP) on a real time basis.
- Load lead counts into perspective dialers.
- Manage Agents and direct them to scheduled dialers.
- Provide exceptional internal customer service to CSR’s, supervisors, and management.
- Completes follow-up work or research in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and report any anomalies with break and lunch times of Agents
- Work with the management/supervisory team to develop and improve call center personnel, policies, procedures, and work processes.
- Manage daily work processes and delegates responsibilities in the absence of the Manager.
- Responsible for being the central point of contact for any issues with call scheduling, site schedules and any other WFM related issues.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Provides post analysis of all missed opportunities with dialer scheduling and settings.
- Assist in managing operational costs through occupancy analysis and addressing occupancy by way of e top and offline activities.
- Responsible for being the central point of contact with all technical issues regarding dialers, scripting, project start-ups, project endings, etc.
- Required generation and usage of inventory work lists, Sales Manager Summary Reports and the previous day’s results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A working knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate to mid and upper level management
- Good PC skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word, Google Docs, G-mail, and Access
- Must be able to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exemplary attendance record
- Strong decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details are a must.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have High School Diploma or GED; some college preferred.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the Outbound Calling Process
- Needs to possess solid math skills and understand penetration levels, closing percentages and inventory counts.
- Prior experience with scheduling preferred.