WFM Scheduler – Phoenix, AZ – Banner Health
Posted On: 7-21-2016
Job Title: WFM Scheduler
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact Info: Sean Bohl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Banner Health
Banner Healthcare is creating a centralized workforce management (WFM) organization to support the customer service network. The new WFM team will provide long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, call delivery, real-time execution, and performance reporting. The Banner Consumer Experience Center is chartered with delivering an easy and seamless experience that is convenient, coordinated, and compassionate across all customer-facing engagement channels. At Banner, our mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
The Workforce Management Scheduler is responsible for creating contact center agent schedules for the Banner Health customer service network. This role is critical to aligning the contact center customer demand distributions with the contact agent workforce schedules. This position is also responsible for scheduling off-the-phone activities, approving Paid Time Off requests, and requesting overtime coverage.
- Create contact center agent work schedules to achieve Abandon Contact Rate and business goals, while optimizing the workforce to enhance margins and provide a superior customer experience
- Conduct analyses to determine the health and effectiveness of the contact center scheduling sets. Analyze options and consider multiple alternative scheduling solutions to drive results.
- Use creativity and client feedback to develop employee friendly scheduling model to meet business objectives while reducing employee attrition
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as team meetings, training sessions, and 1-on-1’s with leaders. In addition, review and process Paid Time Off requests and overtime needs to ensure adequate short-term contact center staffing.
- Communicate daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business. Communicate complex analysis in a clear and specific way tailored to the audience’s level of understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, or business, or equivalent experience required. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
- 3 years of scheduling experience in a complex, multi-site/multi-media contact center environment required.
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: