WFM Technical Solutions Engineer – Paramus, NJ
Posted On: 3-12-2015
Position Title: WFM Technical Solutions Engineer
Job Location: Paramus, NJ
Company: NICE Systems
The WFM Technical Solution Engineer works in cohesive partnership with the Functional Consultant, and is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, and works in conjunction with other members of the sales team as the key technical advisor. The Technical Solutions Engineer engages externally with customers and decision makers, and internally in tight collaboration with Functional Consultants, Account Executives and Product Management.
Responsibilities: • Effectively articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, while leading strategic technical initiatives throughout the sales process and demonstrate NICE’s technical advantages.
• Professionally and independently conduct discovery conversations and needs analysis for technical topics.
• Navigate the technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solution development through discovery and requirements gathering, personalized demonstrations, validation and documented design.
• Manage and interpret customer requirements and use targeted questioning skills to understand, anticipate and match NICE customer technical capabilities to the products.
• Create and deliver compelling, customer centric technical presentations and demonstrations by connecting technical features to customer business capabilities and drivers.
• Identify challenges of the customer to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Collaborate with the sales account managers and functional consultants providing a team approach for customer engagements.
• Able to promptly respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• BA or BS from an accredited university in statistical analysis, Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 year of Workforce Management experience. Holding a role of Forecasting or Scheduling Analyst or higher.
• Advanced knowledge of WFM principals and fundamentals.
• Experience using WFM software (NICE WFM a plus).
• Ability to manipulate data using common Microsoft tools such as Excel or MS Access to create custom reports for data analysis.
• Understanding of relational databases such as MSSQL and Oracle.
• Exceptional communication and presentations skills. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
• Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude and distinctive passion for seeking technical depth and complete understanding.
• Collaborative team oriented approach to selling with the ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value and influencing on technical issues.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
• Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities and processes to achieve revenue results.
• Experience in selling enterprise level software is a plus.
• Knowledge of ACD environments and routing rule concepts.
• Travel 40 – 70%