Posted On: 2-17-2015
Position Title: WFM Training
Wanted – Travel Junky – Do you like to travel and have workforce management experience? Well, if you do then you may be facing the opportunity of a lifetime. The Workforce Management Software Group and our core team of highly seasoned workforce management experts is seeking to expand our training staff.
We will pass on decades of best practices behavior and provide you with the training on the hottest product on the market today, Community workforce management. You will then apply your skills and knowledge to turn our new users into super star workforce management analysts.
You will need to –
- To be in love with workforce management
- Have 4-5 years or more of experience with automated WFM solutions and be good at it
- Enjoy travel and have the skills to manage your travel planning
- Be self-sufficient and have home office space.
- Be personable, approachable and adaptable
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy presenting in front of large team of people you just met
- Enjoy helping others
- Be disciplined about submitting reports and documentation
- Be humble, confident and committed to our users and our company
- Have all the necessary computer skills
- Be cool under pressure
- And be ready to join the industry’s most experienced team in providing outstanding service and expertise to our rapidly expanding user Community.
- Training experience is a plus
The coolest culture in the business.
An expectation that you do not need to managed every day
20 days of paid time off per year
A robust health benefits package
A generous compensation package commiserate with your enthusiasm, skills and experience
Home office, & travel technology and cell phone coverage
A free car, just kidding, but the rest is true.
WFMSG will be at the SWPP Annual Conference, March 2-4, drop by and spend some time with the WFMSG Principals’ Todd Cotharin, Peter Schmidt & Daryl Gonos or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief email explaining why WFMSG should be your next home to email@example.com.