Job Roles and Backgrounds of WFM Professionals
SWPP conducts a survey each quarter on critical workforce planning topics. These results will be published in upcoming issues of On Target, as well as on the SWPP website in the members-only Library section. You may fax this page to 615-352-4204 or fill in the survey online at www.swpp.org.
The focus of this survey is job roles and backgrounds of workforce management professionals. Responses to the first two questions will allow us to segment the answers by size and type of call center to contrast and compare workforce management practices. Survey results will be completely anonymous.
- How many agents are in your call center?
50 – 100
100 – 200
200 – 300
300 – 400
- What industry do you represent?
- What is your job title? (Select closest match)
- What is your highest level of education?
High School Diploma or GED
Major emphasis: ___________________________
- What is your gender?
Choose not to answer
- How long have you been in a workforce management role or responsible for workforce management activities?
Less than 1 year
- What duties do your perform within the workforce management team? (Check all that apply.)
Management of the WFM team
Other analytical duties (reporting, ACD maintenance, etc…)
Manage other teams in addition to WFM
Manage a team of agents
- Are you responsible for one site or multiple sites?
- What job in the call center did you hold prior to joining the workforce management team?
Front line agent
Never worked in a call center before
Respond and Win!
Not only will you receive a report of our findings, but you’ll have a chance to win a free SWPP Membership for responding to the survey. Please return to SWPP by April 15, 2013, 2013. Congratulations to Shirley Monahan of Southwest Airlines, who won a free SWPP Membership last quarter for completing the SWPP survey.