Workforce Analyst – Durham or Winston Salem, NC
Location: Durham or Winston Salem, NC
Workforce Analyst at BCBSNC
Position can be located in Durham or Winston Salem, NC
Call center operating hours are 8am-9pm.
Must be willing to work a rotation schedule (as needed) to cover weekends and evenings.
- Regulates real-time call volume in a multi-skill, virtual call center environment. Manages intra-day analysis function for re-forecasting and re-allocating resources based on interval trends, work pool sizes and tiered client service level agreements.
- Reports and analyzes historical call volume for defined intervals (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Develops, analyzes and recommends appropriate staffing plans that identify optimal work schedules and workload requirements and provides analysis and recommendations for ongoing adjustments and improvements to staff levels, skill groups and capacity plans.
- Maintains call prompts, queue structures, staffing requirements and skill levels required to meet contact center needs for the customer base served.
- Assesses service professional availability for training, special projects and other functions required for efficient contact center operation.
- Identifies and addresses new and developing scheduling/staffing needs by providing an ongoing review and evaluation of scheduling policies and procedures, trended overhead and other CSP performance factors.
- Provides effective work schedule templates for call-handling positions to most efficiently meet targeted KPIs.
- Partners with the contact center leadership team and other departments that impact contact center workload to effectively plan and implement interventions that meet multi contact service level agreements (SLA’s) and quality objectives.
- Balances service levels with costs of center operations.
- Recommends strategic changes that will drive improvements in contact center performance & deliverables.
- Collaborates with the contact center leadership team and other departments to identify workload drivers, growth plans, client issues, technology plans, etc…. Uses data to develop long term forecasts and predictive models for use in CSP sourcing, on boarding and training purposes.
- Monitors and reports real time schedule adherence impacts necessary for successful service level requirements.
- Performs other duties as defined by leadership.
Bachelor’s Degree and one year of contact center scheduling/intra-day experience.
In lieu of a degree, three years of contact center scheduling/intra-day experience.
Workforce Management Software and MS Office proficiency required.
High level of proficiency in call center analytics and corresponding metrics, with experience analyzing data from multiple sources and identifying trends and inconsistencies in performance.Additional Critical Knowledge & Skills:
Action oriented, strong written and verbal skills required. Maintains approachable image through flexibility, patience, active listening and open-minded approach to center operations.
To apply for this position, please visit our careers page and submit your resume to job number 10251BR, Workforce Analyst http://www.bcbsnc.com/content/careers/index.htm