Workforce Analyst I (Forecasting) – Multiple Locations – ADP
Posted On: 09-18-2017
Position Title: Workforce Analyst I (Forecasting)
Job Location: Tempe, AZ / El Paso, TX / Augusta, GA / Alpharetta, GA / Elk Grove, IL / Norfolk, VA
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1046545&d=External&r=5000238463306
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Oversees and maintains the Workforce Management platform (configurations for skills, call & multi-channel routing, associates, historical trends, anomalies, etc.) Multi-channel includes calls (Inbound & Outbound), Email and Chat.
- Conducts weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning, shrinkage review, KPI results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership in SBS.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for call volume forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for multi-channel (calls, email & chat) and back office forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team.
- Analyze multi-routing result of call volumes, call patterns, call trends and staff productivity for assigned call centers; use this information to build, coordinate, and accurately maintain employee long-term schedules
- Maintains events calendar on behalf of Region (meetings, trainings, 1:1 sessions, etc) and ensure that impacts to business are captured, analyzed and recommendations on staffing supporting the associate experience are delivered in a timely manner
- Identifies and researches Region –wide service level risks for problem resolution and management notification
- Creates business process/workflow for agents across SBS to use self-serve functionality in workforce management scheduling
- Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software
- Responsible for assisting WFM Director/Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members. This includes training of the WFM platform, policy and procedures and all additional related systems
- Bachelor’s Degree–Required with Major Area of Concentration in Math, Business, Statistics, Technology or related field.
- 3 -5 years experience
- Proven workforce management experience and strong knowledge of call center operations
- Proven experience forecasting with WFM applications Genesys (preferred), Aspect, Verint, Pipkins, IEX
- Solid understanding of call routing strategies (CentreVu, Meridian, etc..)
- Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data
- Strong Excel skills, and solid working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and process
- Ability to influence and drive results
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning new approaches and willingness to take direction
- Ability to learn and work in a fast pace environment
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.