Workforce Analyst III – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 11-20-2014
Position Title: Workforce Analyst III
Job Location: Framingham, MA; Aurora, CO; Florence, KY; Lincolnshire, IL; Rochester, NY; Brooklyn Park, MN; Regina, SK; Mississauga, ON and Halifax, NS
US applicants apply to : https://staples.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl
Canadian applicants apply to: https://staples.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl
The Sr. Scheduling Analyst is responsible for providing schedule fit analysis and guidance for large and complex groups, leading the execution of shift bids within the WFM Scheduling team, managing the vacation blitz process for all locations across the Customer Service network, leading the scheduling of large-scale non-work events by the Scheduling team, and leading the completion of the weekly intra-day planning process for larger and complex teams.
• Utilize workload forecasts, intra-day performance outlooks, staff forecasts and schedule runs to proactively identify staffing utilization opportunities and take appropriate action necessary to delivering a comprehensive plan for meeting service performance objectives.
• Use Aspect eWFM (Workforce Optimization) to maintain trial schedule sets, provide schedule fit analysis, create schedules, and to proactively lead and conduct shift bids in larger and more complex teams which factor in all workload and staffing inputs handled within the respective group while taking into account schedule limitations and input from business partners.
• Lead the scheduling of large-scale non-work events with the WFM Scheduling team such as meetings and training to assure all events are planned appropriately and accurately to meet the specifications of the requestor while communicating and working to overcome any roadblocks.
• Act as the SME for Aspect and Empower on the WFM Scheduling team and support the team in maintaining the Aspect and Empower system processes including the setup and configuration of new groups within Aspect and maintenance of segment request rules.
• Partner with Team Managers and Contact Center Managers to communicate scheduling initiatives such as shift bids, vacation blitz, and intra-day planning activities.
• Work closely with other support groups to plan and execute projects and initiatives such as focus groups, roundtables, training events, and large scale meetings.
• Identify actions and steps needed to accomplish Scheduling team objectives and complete scheduling initiatives calling out any risks to the same.
• Act as front line support for Operations partners and internal WFM partners to answer questions regarding Scheduling processes and procedures.
• Proactively identify and drive process improvement opportunities within the WFM Scheduling team.
• Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement while maintaining quality standards and output expectations.
• Come up with new ways of looking at problems, processes, and solutions demonstrating a willingness to experiment with new ideas within acceptable boundaries.
Performance measured by:
• Schedule Quotient Index (Schedule Fit)
• Schedule Efficiency Index (Intra-day Plan)
• Service Level
• Internal customer satisfaction as measured through WFM survey
• High School diploma
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Two years’ experience in Workforce Management with proven advanced level understanding of scheduling required
• Advanced level experience with Aspect Workforce Optimization or related (IEX, Pipkins, Kronos) required, expert level knowledge of Aspect eWFM preferred
• Proven understanding of Workforce Management processes/theory and organization required
• Excellent organizational / analytical skills and proven problem solving ability required
• Proven verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to convey information in group settings across level simply and logically adapting content and level of detail to meet the needs of the audience required
• Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access, Avaya CMS, Kronos, MicroStrategy, Aspect RTA, and other WFM software preferred
• Ability to work autonomously in making reasonable and sound decisions by applying existing rules and procedures required
• Capable of managing multiple priorities and competing demands calmly and effectively to coordinate the completion of work within specified time frames and quality parameters required