Workforce Analyst – Irving, TX
Posted On: 1-9-2015
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Irving, TX
Company Name: Citi – Global Workforce Optimization
Citi’s Global Workforce Optimization is an organization designed to optimize people, processes and technology. Our mission is to partner with Citi businesses globally to improve the customer experience, increase revenue, achieve service objectives and maximize efficiency.
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the contact centers’ customer volume compared to staffing levels, both in real-time and historically. The analyst will apply knowledge and concepts of basic Algebra and Statistics to drive the decision making process associated with achieving service objectives and efficiency goals.
The role supports all aspects of Citi’s global contact centers to include: inbound and outbound calls, back office, traditional correspondence, and all digital channels (e.g. email, chat, and social media). The analyst will interact with leaders from operations and the broader Workforce Optimization organization with a focus on Long and Short Term Planning to ensure an optimal staffing strategy is in place while balancing quality, customer demand and Citi’s financial objectives.
The Workforce Analyst works cross-functionally to influence peers and Business Partners on decisions that impact the contact center’s performance. This includes, but is not limited to; resolving system outages by engaging the appropriate technology and operational parties, collaborating to develop process enhancements, and real-time strategy management triage when critical service goals are at risk.
- All Business Majors, BS in Mathematics or Statistics, or transferable skills to support this position
- Previous Workforce Management and/or Contact Center experience is a plus, but not required
- Excellent analytic, mathematical, and trouble shooting skills with ability to work with large amounts of data to identify both short-term and long-term trends and patterns
- Ability to lead through adverse circumstances and take ownership of expected and/or actual results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with others in a positive and encouraging manner
- Proficient in MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and effectively manage competing demands for both time and attention in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effectively prepare and present information to Senior Management and Business Partners
- Ability to effectively influence others, including Senior Management and Business Partners
- Proactively lead and oversee daily operations of assigned business projects
- Make decisions that reflect company core principles; be accountable for and hold others accountable to standards