Workforce Coordinator – Boston, MA
Posted On: 1-26-2015
Position Title: Workforce Coordinator
Job Location: Boston, MA
The Workforce Coordinator (WFC) is responsible for monitoring real time activity of agents, agent occupancy, forecasting accuracy by interval, and maintaining service level in a fast paced environment. Manage the scheduling of call center activity, team projects, team training, and meetings. Work directly with Supervisors, Managers, VP of Operations and the Training Department to identify and implement a consistent level of service that positions DentaQuest as the customers’ trusted dental insurance provider.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTITIES:
- The Workforce Coordinator possesses advanced knowledge in the following key functional areas; call volume; real time intra-day forecasting, scheduling, and all off-phone activity scheduling including but not limited to team meetings, supervisor coaching sessions, training.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence statistics, helping to ensure agent’s are on the phones during scheduled phone hours, includes monitoring breaks/lunches.
- Anticipates contact volume, training sessions, team and project work, vacations, personal leave, and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support.
- Manage and monitor unscheduled and scheduled paid time off (PTO) requests, entering real-time into staffing plans.
- Must possess knowledge of call center workforce management software, call center operations, and call center KPIs in a multi-site environment.
- Facilitate efforts to advance the DentaQuest customer experience to remain a leader in oral health.
- Communication with internal and external resources to track and monitor progress of operations.
- Interacts with internal and external resources to act as a liaison to department/management, and to resolve problems and issues.
- Generate and communicate to appropriate members of management, off phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures, and call statistics
- Develops relationship with, provides support for, and gains cooperation and commitment to internal and external resources in achieving departmental and overall business objectives.
- Develops reports, maintains spreadsheets and provides administrative support in all areas as needed.
- Reports and identifies trends and works with Management to correct problems.
- Maintain a direct partnership with CS Managers, Supervisors, and CSRs to promote an employee friendly environment.
- Make staffing and shift changes as dictated by volumes and call traffic.
- Make staffing and schedule recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or two years experience preferred in workforce management, ideally in a multi call center environment within the health care industry.
- Experience with Aspect workforce management software and the Avaya phone platform preferred.
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working with multiple groups toward a common goal.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, analytical problem solving individual contributor who is able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Strong judgment skills.
- Must possess ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision, in a fast pace, customer focused environment.
- Requires ability to exercise creative problem solving techniques.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and courteously.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet Explorer.
- Must have flexible work hours and be available as required by business operations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must reflect the goals and philosophy of the company.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States