|At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Technology at ADP. It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
The Workforce Analyst oversees and maintains the Workforce Management platform within our Small Business Services organization (configurations for skills, call & multi-channel routing, associates, historical trends, anomalies, etc.) Multi-channel includes calls (Inbound & Outbound), Email and Chat.
- Conducts weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning, shrinkage review, KPI results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership in SBS.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for call volume forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for multi-channel (calls, email & chat) and back office forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team.
- Allocate shared resources across all regions across Service and Teledata based on baseline forecasts and resource gaps across the SBS enterprise.
- Develop forecasting methodology of contact center workload (multi-channel and back office) supporting the associate experience (coaching & development).
- Analyze multi-routing result of call volumes, call patterns, call trends and staff productivity for assigned call centers; use this information to build, coordinate, and accurately maintain employee long-term schedules
- Maintains events calendar on behalf of Region (meetings, trainings, 1:1 sessions, etc) and ensure that impacts to business are captured, analyzed and recommendations on staffing supporting the associate experience are delivered in a timely manner
- Identifies and researches Region -wide service level risks for problem resolution and management notification
- Identifies and researches SBS -wide service level risks for problem resolution and management notification
- Communicates frequently with Regional leadership (GM/CRE/IE/QE) regarding scheduling shortages, shift changes and soliciting additional resources to fill scheduling shortfalls, as well as developing staffing strategies
- Conducts analysis on historical data to determine multi-interaction volume shifts/trends (growth, client interaction trends, product migration impacts, service enhancements, 24×7, etc.) impacting staffing/capacity levels on a mid and long-term basis
- Works with Sr. SBS Leadership and Finance Executives to formulate/validation FY staffing requirements
- Creates business process/workflow for agents across SBS to use self-serve functionality in workforce management scheduling
- Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software
- Responsible for assisting WFM Director/Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members. This includes training of the WFM platform, policy and procedures and all additional related systems
- 3 -5 years proven workforce management experience and strong knowledge of call center operations
- Proven experience forecasting with WFM applications IEX (preferred), Aspect, Verint, Pipkins, Genesys
- Solid understanding of call routing strategies (CentreVu, Meridian, etc..)
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.