Workforce Forecasting Manager – Dublin, OH
Workforce Forecasting Manager (Card Services)
Location: Dublin, OH
To Apply Please Visit www.fiserv.com/careers and Search Requisition Number JG41260-3.
Provide Workforce Management leadership to our Card Services business unit including forecasting, scheduling, budget & project oversight. Ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading a team of forecasters and schedulers in the credit or debit card servicing industry.
- Oversee a team of 4-8 analysts.
- Plan required staffing, schedules, and service level results across multiple product lines and multiple sites in partnership with Operations, Finance, HR, and Training & Organizational Development.
- Support call center using IEX (NICE) Workforce Manager.
- Create and implement programs and plans that support the strategic objectives of the call center.
- Oversee the determining of relevant performance metrics, generating of reports, and providing of detailed analysis of operational performance.
- Develop educational programs and act as an advocate to ensure client and internal satisfaction on behalf of Workforce Management.
- Lead matrix teams on different projects and process improvement initiatives to improve procedures, products and systems used by associates.
- Establish and maintain industry relations.
- Administration of Workforce Management applications to include updating associate skills, skill levels, permissions, work groups, etc.
- Perform management functions (interviewing, hiring, reviewing, scheduling, monitoring, performance management and developing associates)
Requires four years of college but typically less than an advanced degree or equivalent experience
Three to five years of management experience in a large scale, multi-site, multi-function call center
Two to three years of experience using Workforce Management software
One plus years experience statistical data analysis. Six Sigma Certification a Plus
Skills and Knowledge Required
Industry experience in Credit or Debit Card Servicing
Knowledge of Contact Center staffing and forecasting
Solid understanding of Contact Center workforce management tools and theories
Strong knowledge of IEX TotalView & Avaya CMS
Excellent data analysis skills
Proficient in MS Software, specifically Excel
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong project management skills
Knowledge of human resources policies and hiring strategies
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.