Manage the day to day operations of the Workforce team and provide guidance on tasks.
- Serve as the primary point of contact/subject matter expert for assigned team; provide coaching and counseling to on various contact center/Workforce items.
- Develop and manage long and short range forecast.
- Assess data to identify business trends for process improvements.
- Responsible for all workforce related analysis including forecasting, staffing, and scheduling.
- Recommend and monitor Contact Center operational and performance standards.
- Manage staffing plan to ensure the Contact Center is staffed to handle all customer contacts.
- Prepare regular reporting to evaluate and identify opportunities to improve contact center performance and efficiency.
- Interpret data and advise management of any issues impacting performance.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Customer Service fundamentals, strong business sense, and practical expertise.
- Technical skills including Microsoft Windows applications, basic knowledge of statistical reporting, graphical presentation, and spreadsheet type software.
- Must be self-directed, have initiative and critical thinking skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Effectively communicate through written and oral reports with minimal instruction.
- Exceptional mathematical, analytical, problem solving, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability, and integrity; proven ability to motivate, encourage, and mentor others.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a data reporting role; 2 years’ coaching experience preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
All applicants should apply online – http://www.igsenergy.com/OpenPositions
IGS HR / email@example.com