Workforce Management Analyst – Cincinnati, OH – Vantiv
Posted On: 08-10-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact: email@example.com or 513-900-5834.
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv continues to grow rapidly, which demands we be at the ready to answer and resolve all inquiries and issues our partners and clients may face. By offering excellent customer service, we can build a relationship of trust and assurance in what Vantiv provides to customers–and often, turn them into advocates. To that end, a knowledgeable team with all the answers is vital to our continued growth.
The Workforce Planning Analyst is a key player in our ability to maintain a high level of customer service by analyzing workloads and rates of productivity to ensure we have the right size team to handle volumes. By performing proactive analysis of workloads, he/she is able to determine workforce needs and can build schedules as well as define short- and long-term staffing needs.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn’t something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we’re smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze–especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can’t wait to welcome you on board.
- Analyzes, monitors, and evaluates the function of the workforce (call or service) center by monitoring activities on a real-time basis.
- Creates schedules and provides regular reports to management on workload and workforce.
- Works with Finance to maintain budget accuracy and improve forecast capabilities.
- Defines both long-term strategies and ever-changing, short-term, and immediate workforce needs.
- Handles shift change requests and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs.
- Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information
- Researches, recommends and implements call center technology and process improvements to reduce overall costs.
- Troubleshoots advanced issues and can come to resolutions by working with internal/external partners.
- Adjusts workflow queues and direct leaders with solutions to problems facing service-level delivery and staffing.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.