Workforce Management Analyst – Lancaster, PA
Posted On: 7-31-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Lancaster, PA
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
a. Forecast workload/volume for each TJG CC client not providing this information
b. Determine staffing needs from forecasts and trend analysis then communicate
this information to the appropriate CC Management
c. Monitor and communicates with agents on their stats and make adjustments as
directed by TJG policy
d. Monitor client call volume vs KPI’s and implement agent reassignments as
e. Communicate with CC Management regarding client “Alert Levels” and agent
e. Monitor and track SLAs and client call volume trends.
f. Create agent productivity reports and schedules
- College Degree preferred; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Call Center environment.
- Must possess professional mannerisms and act as a role model to employees in the Contact Center
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and good organizational skills are required.
- Strong computer skills in Excel are required and the ability to learn new programs quickly is imperative.
- Strong Math skills and the ability to problem solve
We request that all interested applicants submit their letter of interest to:
The Jay Group
Attn: Jane Haught
700 Indian Springs Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone (717) 285-6224
Fax (717) 285-6229