Workforce Management Analyst – Orlando, FL – Wyndham
Posted On: 11-10-2016
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Apply Online: http://careers.wyndhamworldwide.com/jobs/resource-planning-management-analyst-orlando-fl-orlando-florida-1613221
Workforce Management Analyst
Envision your career with one of the world’s largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you’ll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It’s more than a promise, at Wyndham it’s been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek’s 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc’s 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World’s Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
Contribute to the management of both current and future week operations of the Hospitality Contact Centers. Coordinating all activities across a multi-site environment to meet service level objectives in a real-time manner
– Enter data and information into the workforce management systems
– Coordinates scheduling and adherence activities ensuring performance goals are met; maintains and modifies schedules.
– Monitors service level and adherence activities and provides updates/suggestions to management when areas of concern are identified.
– Coordinates intra-day adjustments.
– Responsible for monitoring the real-time effectiveness of the forecast and the execution of the scheduling plan while effectively communicating with all sites to address service opportunities or issues
– Gathers, analyzes and summarizes data from multiple sources in support of disseminating meaningful workforce data and metrics.
– Time off administration
– Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
– Shift bid administration to align resources with the service requirements
– Special projects and duties assigned at the direction of management
– Performs other duties as assigned
– High School diploma/GED
– One (1) year call center or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
– Experience with workforce management and/or staffing software
– Good judgment, reasoning and problem solving skills
– Good organizational skills
– Analytical and interpretive skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
– Ability to multi-task and function in high volume area and handle deadlines
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and non-management team members
– PC literate, including advanced Microsoft Office product knowledge
– Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction
– Bachelors degree in relative field
– IEX/NICE experience
– Experience with Cisco based phone system
Please apply on our website: http://careers.wyndhamworldwide.com/jobs/resource-planning-management-analyst-orlando-fl-orlando-florida-1613221