Workforce Management Analyst – Syracuse, NY or Corona, CA – Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted On: 3-1-2016
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Syracuse, NY or Corona, CA
Apply Online at www.rrms.com/careers
Rapid Response Monitoring, a premier alarm monitoring company, is looking for a Workforce Management Analyst to join our growing team! Are you a problem solver? Do you love working in a fast paced environment? Do you want to make an impact on the success of an industry leading company that protects life and property? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you!
The Workforce Management Analyst is a key operational position focused on staff planning and effective resource placement within the Monitoring Center. This position is primarily responsible for managing the scheduling and forecasting tools/systems utilized for forecasting and staffing to address workload (alarm signals and calls). This position is responsible for providing the Monitoring Center Director and Management team members with effective employee work schedules based on true and projected alarm signals, call volumes, employee vacations, lunches, holidays, training, etc. This position consults with Management to ensure effective development of call and alarm signal volume forecast, and reports on daily/weekly/monthly performance metrics. The consultation of productivity per team and per analyst is also part of the regular work. This position will work with team members to assist in addressing productivity issues and determine recommendations and implement plans for improvement. This person will assist management with developing appropriate quality metrics that improve the member’s experience and ensure that the Monitoring Center achieves quality and performance metrics. This position will help develop and document processes and procedures for the mentioned duties.
- Developing reports on alarm volume and patterns, staff productivity and resource allocation
- Presenting trend reports to management to assist in organizational development
- Designing and utilizing survey/reports to monitor and access performance of the monitoring center
- Developing and maintaining user profiles/I.D.s. for employees for skill based routing and scheduling
- Administrating the eWorkforce Management System to forecast and produce schedules
- Support changes to call and transaction routing rules as to proper alignment with Aspect
- Manage eSchedule planner checker rules, profiles, allowances and all other general Aspect authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistical Analysis, Communications, and/or Management, or a combination of coursework and experience
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Aspect Workforce and Performance Management
- Call center experience
Salary is VERY competitive. The benefits are excellent: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, PTO, fun employee events, free gym memberships, and much much more! Relocation assistance available.
Learn more and apply at www.rrms.com/careers