Workforce Management Analyst
Posted On: 7-16-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Department: Fulfillment Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor’s Title: Fulfillment Operations Manager
Apply at careers.angieslist.com
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Candidate will serve as Workforce Management Analyst in a Contact Center environment responsible for all WFM tasks within the Fulfillment department. Key responsibilities will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of bi-weekly payroll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2-5 Years experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees.
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.