Workforce Management Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – Dearborn, MI – Percepta
Posted On: 4-21-2016
Position Title: Workforce Management Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Job Location: Dearborn, MI
Apply At: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/10300/jobdetail.ftl?job=01MBE
Email Resume To: CGrassa@ford.com
The Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing reporting and analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision making and support strategic planning by Percepta leadership. As a key member of the Centralized Reporting Team, this position is responsible for an enterprise-wide approach to data management and reporting through business intelligence reporting initiatives. The team will create and maintain a variety of contact center operational reports, both automated and manually generated and will be the key point of contact for operation leadership’s and client reporting needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients and Percepta leadership to develop, design, enhance, and generate contact center reports for end users taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports for review by management and clients.
- Continually seek to improve existing reporting processes, frequency, and distribution methods by incorporating automation techniques, initiatives, and technology trends.
- Ensure the integrity and 100% accuracy of all reports distributed from the Centralized Reporting Team.
- Key member of the project team responsible for designing and implementing an enterprise reporting model to include data governance guidelines .
- Standardize cross-departmental data definitions, KPIs, and calculations and ensure ongoing conformance to published standards.
- Partner with report users and the Percepta Data Warehouse team to create business requirements for new data warehouse feeds.
- Participate in development and UAT phases of all new reports and report enhancements.
- Provide organizational training for new users, training on new reports/report enhancements, and continued organizational awareness of reports availability.
- Develop procedures and operating instructions for all reporting processes and applications.
- Provide production support through problems analysis and resolution to correct deficiencies within reporting applications.
- Seek out new opportunities to evaluate data through the utilization of new technologies and tools.
- Actively participate in call routing discussions to identify data collection and reporting needs.
- SME in terms of process and data collection for all applications utilized by the Reporting, Operations, and WFM teams.
- Work on activities, projects, and requests for data extrapolation as requested by Percepta Leadership.
- Build skill sets and continue to develop proficiency of the department’s systems and applications ensuring Percepta remains on the cutting edge of Workforce Management within the industry that will facilitate the growth of yourself and Percepta within the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Related contact center reporting and analysis experience
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a contact center data and reporting analyst
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Microsoft Excel to include VBA, macros, pivot tables, and advanced functions
- Experience with SQL, SharePoint Reporting, Access Databases
- Oracle SQL Developer, MS SQL Management Studio, and MS Business Objects Experience Preferred
- Must be able to draw conclusions from raw data and summarize results quickly and efficiently using logic and reasoning to identify conclusions and approaches to problems,
- Technical understanding and experience with call center tools, telephony systems and contact management center systems (Avaya CMS, Aspect Workforce Management / eWFM)
- Proven experience with MS office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
- Advanced Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables, Charting/Visualizations, Reporting, and Dashboard building, and VBA)
- Understand requirements to maintain an accurate data/reporting environment that meets operational needs in the contact center industry
- Experience with designing reports utilizing OLAP cubes as the data source
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically an ability to communicate effectively across multiple management level.
- Create a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Detailed understanding of contact center metrics and relational impacts.
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts. Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts.
- M-F Business hours, with occasional additional hours if deadlines or business needs require
- Must be available to work varied shifts if business needs change