Workforce Management Forecasting & Staffing Analyst – Hermitage, TN
Posted On: 12-6-2013
Location: Hermitage, Tennessee
Firm Service: Internal Services
Reference Code: E14NATSPARVC0132-CL4
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The Workforce Management Forecasting & Staffing Analyst is responsible for overseeing forecasting and staffing activities for the CallCenter’s 24X7 operation. This position includes providing guidance statistical analysis of incoming interactions including phone calls, emails, web forms, and other future media types. The analyst will also be responsible for providing headcount recommendations for yearly budget projections, open enrollment, other seasonal campaigns, and special project. A Forecasting & Staffing Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing action plans to implement positive change to the forecasting and staffing process. The Forecasting & Staffing Analyst is responsible for the overall staffing plan for all CallCenter service lines.
The Forecasting & Staffing Analyst position requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships; partnering with the Resource & Technology Management team Manager, CallCenter leadership in the U.S. and India, CallCenter operations, analysts, Knowledge Management, Training, Service Quality, Project Implementation team members and the other members of the Resource & Technology Management team. This position requires the ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in an ever changing environment.
- Analyze call volume patterns by contact queue/type and service line
- Developing forecasting models to predict call volume and key call statistics, email volume, web form volume and the addition of future media types
- Communicate necessary adjustments to workforce requirements based on changing/dynamic forecasts; re-forecast when necessary
- Ensure schedules are generated on a regular basis to maximize effective allocation of resources
- Identify call volume trends and averages on a monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis
- Capture, store, and report on historical statistics (service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.)
- Collaborate with other departments, call center staff, and customers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Utilize workforce management software package to forecast calls and schedule staff
- Creating alternate capacity models that incorporate historical/future business variables/initiatives and providing leadership with the ability to run “what if” scenarios
- Analyzing workload, vacation and absence records, training and quality schedules (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and forecasting purposes.
- Analyzing FTE and position capacity of contact centers for staffing and long range strategic planning.
- Developing budget staffing plans/forecasts for contact center and create models that consider annual, monthly, weekly & daily management of resources.
- Advising Team Leaders and management of observed workflow issues and/or trends.
- Leading special workforce management-related projects.
- Providing proactive, solutions-oriented support for the call center leaders
- Building collaborative relationship with key members of Management in an effort to stay informed regarding call center initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
· SME on Forecasting & Staffing process
· Experienced with Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software or similar tool required
· 3 to 5 years experience in call center operations
· Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
· Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group. Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
· Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
· Excellent planning and time management skills
· Ability to think creatively by reviewing data and trends to develop meaningful and actionable reports
· Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
· Thorough understanding of the U.S. Firms’ organization and business preferred.
· Ability to work in virtual team environment.
· High level of proficiency in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Work must be performed from Hermitage location.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.