Workforce Management Lead – Redmond, WA – Nintendo of America
Position Title: Workforce Management Lead (160000000V)
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Apply online: https://nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=160000000V&lang=en
Nintendo of America Inc.
- Manages the distribution of work and schedules to contact center representatives and partners. Manages weekly, monthly and intraday staffing changes to achieve contact center key performance metrics.
- Responsible for workforce planning, for all contact channels, at all centers, including recommending adjustments to the productive hour order.
- Works closely with forecasting group, partner centers, and inter-departmental groups to optimize staffing and scheduling.
- Responsible for long-term planning for both contact handling work as well as non-contact handling project work, tracking of attrition and shrinkage, and recommending training to ensure that staffing levels are appropriate.
- Manages daily and real-time staffing adjustments and takes appropriate action to meet service level goals and maximize efficiencies.
- Identifies new schedule methods, strategies and opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Leads weekly staffing meetings with stakeholders, to inform them of the 21 week staffing plan and adjusts plan based on their needs.
- Manages proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities, such as non-contact project work, training, and meetings to mitigate service level impact.
- Ensures Associate work hours are accurate, schedules are adhered to and align with employees scheduled hours.
- Provides backup assistance to the Timekeeping Administrator (approving timecards, editing punches, etc. when the Timekeeper is unavailable).
- May lead and direct the work of others. Assists with complex projects as required.
- Three or more years of experience in customer support, technical support, or related field.
- Previous experience with ACD (Automatic Call Display) reporting required.
- Previous experience with Workforce Management/Workforce Optimization software preferred.
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals including key performance metrics required.
- Advanced level Excel knowledge required to assist in creation and customization of scheduling tools.
- Familiar with a variety of workforce management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to document procedures and create workflows.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills.
- BA in Business, Communications or related field preferred, AA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- First Aid and CPR certification preferred.
- Ability to manage complex situations quickly in a fluid work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and qualify issues using analytical problem solving skills and linear/logical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments and protect confidential information.
- Schedule flexibility may be required to meet business needs, including variation in shifts and holidays.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: WA-Redmond
Organization: Nintendo of America Inc.
Number of Openings: 1
Work Days: M-F