Workforce Management Manager – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 9-26-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Manager
Job Location: Due to business needs, preference for working location is as follows, starting with 1st preference: 1) Melbourne, Florida (2) Dearborn, Michigan (3) Working remotely from home
Apply Online: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/10300/jobdetail.ftl?job=01FVK
Please e-mail resume directly to: CGrassa@ford.com
The Workforce Management Manager is responsible for staffing, forecasting, intra-day management, and WFM reporting for Percepta’s contact centers. This position will ensure all WFM driven contractual goals are met by ensuring best in class WFM industry processes are implemented and continuously reviewed for improvements.
Each WFM Manager positions will have targeted responsibilities for either the tactical or strategic WFM processes, however, will act as a back-up for the other. This will require ongoing training and cross utilization of responsibilities to ensure no disruption to operations during absences or temporary assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the scheduling and real-time management functions across all company programs in North America, Asia Pacific, and Central America
- Deliver optimal agent schedules to meet program goals while balancing employee satisfaction
- Deliver metrics at a monthly, weekly, daily and intraday level for all queues
- Work with business owners to define business parameters and initiatives related to the operations reporting needs of clients both internal and external
- Work with technology in design and implementation of Percepta standard operations reports and all additional ad hoc requests
- Maintain clear and concise operational reporting documentation
- Oversee the business planning functions across all company programs
- Deliver short and long-term capacity plans and provide accurate workload forecasts for staff planning and budgeting.
- Acts as subject matter expert related to the effective use of analytical/forecasting methodologies, time series data, forecasting, and econometric modeling.
- Oversee the program invoice hours collections and monthly program budget review process
- Ensure processes in place provide error free invoice hours data to Finance
- Work closely with Operations Managers to update forecasted headcount and expenses for monthly reviews of budget over/under run’s
- Implement enterprise level tools and views that lead to effective agent cross-utilization and strategic hiring plans, minimizing risk or impact to service levels.
- Ensure all WFM processes are aligned to successfully support new project launches, program changes, and vendor implementations
- Work proactively with Operations Leadership to ensure that programs are managed both effectively and efficiently balancing cost and customer expectations
- Provide leadership to direct reports, creating a culture of accountability and development to drive continuous improvement in the team’s performance
- Continuously audit WFM processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement action plans for performance enhancement of the processes and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree / Related call center WFM experience
- Minimum 5 years WFM experience, supporting multiple contact centers and multiple programs
- Must have experience in supporting multiple contact channels including planning for and managing daily service levels goals for back office functions. (Inbound, Outbound, Social Media, Chat, Email, Back Office)
- 2-4 years recent and relevant management experience with direct reports
- 1-3 years of Account or Client Management Skills
- Project Management experience