Workforce Management Real Time Administrator – San Antonio, TX – Capital Group
Posted On: 03-27-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Real Time Administrator
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Company Name: Capital Group
Apply Online: https://performancemanager8-cdn.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=18221&company=1131952P&username=&st=0449AEE06FAA1CF4014BBDFC8F43320968DECC23
Workforce Management Real Time Administrator
Req ID: 18221
Experience Level: Professional
Relocation offered: No
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and
collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors
and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us
professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed.
You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple
roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your
contributions, you’ll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that
ranks among the most generous.
Workforce Management does long- and short-term forecasting and planning to ensure American Funds Service
Group (AFSG) associates are scheduled to work in the right place at the right time to meet the needs of our clients.
As a Workforce Management Real Time Administrator based in San Antonio, you will maintain and update
schedules using multiple systems and communicate changes to clients within AFSG. You will also be a resource to
the department and internal business groups on matters related to intra-day staffing plans and needs.
- Ensures scheduled resources meet forecasted requirements and makes intra-day schedule adjustments as
- Tracks, identifies and communicates intra-day variations in volume and staffing projections
Provides recommendations for possible solutions in order to meet service level standards
- Updates data in Workforce Management systems
- Monitors scheduling adherence, staffing shortages and other unplanned events along with reacting to
real-time staffing needs
- Identifies discrepancies to schedule and communicates to management as necessary
- Runs reports out of Workforce Management systems and provides data to client groups to answer
- Experience in workforce planning
- IEX/NICE software experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world’s largest and most trusted investment management companies
and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make
our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill
their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our
long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets
us apart from other employers.