Workforce Management Real-Time Coordinator – Irving, TX – Nissan Group of North America
Posted On: 3-13-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Real Time Coordinator
Job Location: Irving, TX
The WFM Real Time Coordinator is responsible for the daily efforts to provide an exceptional customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives .Incumbent must demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. This position requires evening and weekend availability.
- Provides real-time monitoring via available tools (CC Pulse, Cisco CUIC, Verint, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Performs continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with operations teams to achieve service level goals and business objectives.
- Balances service level and abandonment rate goals with cost efficiencies through agent occupancy management.
- Maintains constant communication with operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Compares actual results to forecasted results, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborates with WFM teammates to identify areas of opportunity in forecasting and scheduling process. Provides daily/intra-day performance reports and status to leadership.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance. Builds personal skill sets and continues to develop proficiency of the department’s systems and applications
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers. This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Employee information must be kept confidential
- Three years’ of relevant experience in a scheduling/forecasting role. Call center environment preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel. Proficiency in a contact center workforce management tool, that includes real-time adherence, preferred.