Workforce Management Senior Analyst – Irving, TX – Nissan Group of North America
Posted On: 3-13-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Senior Analyst
Job Location: Irving, TX
The Senior Workforce Management (“WFM”) Analyst is expected to manage contact center resource schedules to ensure the workforce is optimally utilized and to assist in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of operations. This position is responsible for tracking historical key business indicators to ensure accuracy of forecasted call volume and call handling metrics to assist in ensuring that proper staffing is in place and in support of operational process improvement initiatives. Additionally, this position is responsible for auditing and checking the accuracy of the forecasted call volume, scheduling of contact center staff resources, and working with the operations managers and supervisors to make intra-day adjustments in response to unanticipated variations in contact volume or staffing. Conducting analyses, producing daily reports and making recommendations to improve the NMAC Contact Center will also be required.
- Accurately predicts work volume, handle time and staff shrinkage by work type and makes staffing recommendations to enhance workforce management and center-wide performance.
- Creates and maintains attrition capacity modeling, providing recommendations for long-term headcount needs.
- Proactively analyzes inputs, and oversees implementation of continuously improved forecasts and plans; measures performance, identifies opportunities, and makes recommendations to best achieve KPI metrics.
- Creates, maintains and distributes reporting and plans to guide operations teams to success and add value to the broader organization.
- Analyzes (and implements, when applicable) proposals from WFM Analysts related to staffing needs.
- Researches and recommends performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes.
- Audits forecast models and schedules prepared by WFM team and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Supports WFM-system integrity; validates accuracy of routing changes (post-implementation).
- Maintains relationships with each supported operations team and center Leadership.
- Works with the WFM Supervisor to coach and develop analysts, as well as manage and distribute work items.
- Refined working knowledge of statistical analysis of call center data, WFM, forecasting, statistical quality control, and an understanding of performance measurement tools.
- Ability to conduct analysis and presentations of statistical information.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Five or more years of progressively responsible related experience at a professional level, including three or more years in a WFM Planning and Strategy role, preferably in the automotive or finance industry.
- Bachelor Degree required. Master Degree in business, economics or statistics preferred. Certified Workforce Planning Professional certification preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), with the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner. Proficiency in a contact center workforce management tool, Verint preferred.