Workforce Management Specialist – Mebourne, FL
Posted On: 5-23-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Specialist
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Apply online: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/10300/jobdetail.ftl?job=01F2V
Please E-mail resume directly to: CGrassa@ford.com
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE 2 WORKFORCE PLANNING VACANCIES THAT WE ARE HIRING FOR: 1 OF THE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITIES IS A TEMPORARY ARRANGEMENT; THE OTHER WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST OPENING IS A FULL-TIME REGULAR ARRANGEMENT.
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. This position requires evening and weekend availability
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Aspect WFO Real-Time Adherence, Avaya CMS Supervisor, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Responsible for balancing client driven service level and abandonment rate goals with cost efficiencies through agent occupancy management.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Compare actual results to forecasted results, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports and status to leadership.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Personal Development
- Create a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance
- Build skill sets and continue to develop proficiency of the department’s systems and applications ensuring Percepta remains on the cutting edge of Workforce Management within the industry that will facilitate the growth of yourself and Percepta within the industry
- Some college or degree is preferred.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred.
- Two years’ experience in a contact center
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
- Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
- Must be available to work varied shifts.
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Client and employee information must be kept confidential.