WorkForce Management (WFM) Manager – Munster or Crown Point, IN – Lee Enterprises
Posted On: 01-08-2016
Position Title: WorkForce Management (WFM) Manager
Job Location: Munster or Crown Point, Indiana.
Apply online at: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ooDa2fwX&s=url
Lee Enterprises, a leading media company and provider of local news and information, has an immediate opening for an experienced call center WorkForce Management Manager. This position can be located in either Munster or Crown Point, Indiana.
- Manage WFM processes and staff
- Administration of setup and utilization of Community WFM software (current Aspect platform) and ACD reporting
- Administration of communication to and from operations and other support departments
- Collection, analysis and reporting of historical center and agent performance statistics
- Manage long-term forecast/staff plan and lead monthly staff plan/budget meeting
- Work with HR, Recruiting Training to coordinate the hiring and training of new employees
- Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
- Provide communication to new hires on schedule process
- Oversee short-term workload forecasting
- Oversee scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments
- Manage proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
- Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
- Workforce management SME with at least three years experience
- Must have at least three years of WFM management experience (preferred Aspect platform experience)
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills
- Self-motivated and MUST excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
We offer a competitive compensation package. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs.
We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. Lee’s newspapers have circulation of 1.2 million daily and 1.4 million Sunday, reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. Lee’s websites and mobile and tablet products attracted 23.2 million unique visitors in March 2013. Lee’s markets include St. Louis, MO; Lincoln, NE; Madison, WI; Davenport, IA; Billings, MT; Bloomington, IL; and Tucson, AZ. Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net.