Workforce Manager – Charlotte, NC
Posted On: 9-30-2015
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Charlotte, NC (Huntersville)
American Tire Distributors (ATD) is seeking a dedicated and experienced Workforce Manager to take responsibility for building our forecasting, scheduling, and reporting capabilities in a multi-faceted organization that is international in scope. This is a new function within the organization and will be a startup opportunity to build from the ground up under the guidance of the Call Center Director. ATD is the largest distributor of tires in the United States and is experiencing tremendous growth through acquisitions and expansion of existing facilities.
- Implementation and design of the Workforce Management tool (Nice/IEX).
- Compiling of historical data necessary to provide forecasting and scheduling.
- Provides analysis of historical data and future planning.
- Recommends design of reporting at the Agent, Department, Division, and Enterprise level.
- Develops skill based routing plans and call distribution strategies.
- Provides strategic recommendations to achieve Service Level, ASA, and Occupancy goals etc.
- Interfaces with key stakeholders to determine business requirements.
- 5 plus years of experience in a call center role with Workforce Management responsibilities.
- Implementation experience and technical expertise with WFM (Nice preferred), Quality Assurance, and telecommunications (Avaya).
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience in a multi-site call center environment.
- Ability to present recommendations in a diplomatic and consultative manner.
- Coaching and developmental skills with senior leadership and well as direct reports.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Working knowledge of BI tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalency.
Position is located in Huntersville North Carolina
Reports to the Director of Sales and Service
Interested candidates can apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org