Workforce Manager – Compliance, Workflow & Technology – Dublin, OH
Posted On: 6-10-2015
Position Title: Workforce Manager – Compliance, Workflow & Technology
Job Location: Dublin, OH
Apply Online: https://fiserv.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/EXT/job/Dublin-Ohio/Workforce-Manager—Compliance–Workflow—Technology_R-10058398-1
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with a culture that inspires world-class excellence? This position is for you!
What We Do:
As a global leader in financial services technology, Fiserv is driving innovation and changing the way financial services are delivered to businesses and consumers. Our Contact Centers are state-of-the-art and home to over 900 associates providing front-line support for bank and biller clients and their customers who use our bill payment products and card services. The work is geographically dispersed across three locations (Dublin, Ohio, Phoenix, Arizona and Hickory, North Carolina) which receive approximately 1 million contacts/work items per month for three distinct business units within Fiserv (E-Payments, Card Services and Biller Solutions).
The 2013 Call Center Excellence Awards – Finalist: Greatest Job Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Excellence.
FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies® 2015
2015 Forbes America’s Best Employers
This position will lead the workflow and SLA team as well as a business analyst who is focused on the technology suite used within the contact center.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Direct Reports: 10-12
1. Ensure all work is properly distributed daily to different functions throughout the organization.
2. Reconcile SLA performance daily/weekly/monthly to ensure success.
3. Manage and develop a team of 3-5 analysts both locally and remote using Fiserv’s core values.
4. Administration of Workforce Management applications (Avaya, NICE IEX, Genesys).
5. Oversee the determining of relevant performance metrics, generating of report and providing of detailed analysis of operational performance.
6. Create and implement programs and plans that support the strategic objectives of the call center.
7. Develop educational programs and act as an advocate to ensure client and internal satisfaction on behalf of Workforce Management.
8. Ability to communicate up and out the state of the business and the drivers of performance.
9. Lead matrix teams on different projects and process improvement initiatives to improve procedures, products and systems used by associates.
10. Establish and maintain industry relations.
11. Perform management functions (interviewing, hiring, reviewing, scheduling, monitoring, coaching, performance management and developing associates).
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Requires four years of college but typically less than an advanced degree.
Job Related Experience:
• Three to five years of management experience leading people in a large scale, multi-site, multi-function call center.
• Two to three years of experience using Workforce Management software.
• One plus years’ experience statistical data analysis, Six Sigma Certification a plus.
• Extensive experience of Workforce Management in a Card Services environment would be preferable but not required.
• Proven results managing remote analysts and developing junior analysts.
• Knowledge of Contact Center staffing and forecasting
• Solid understanding of Contact Center workforce management tools and theories
• Strong knowledge of Avaya & NICE IEX
• Experience with Genesys
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Proficient in MS Software, specifically Excel
• Six Sigma training/certification
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong project management skills
• Knowledge of human resources policies and hiring strategies
• Approx. 10%
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.