Workforce Manager – Customer Care – Seattle, WA – Nordstrom
Posted On: 6-27-2016
Position Title: Workforce Manager – Customer Care
Job Location: Seattle HQ
Contact Information: Danielle.email@example.com, 206-303-6741 and https://nordstrom.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=246146&lang=en
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
A day in the life…
The Customer Care Workforce Manager will provide strategic direction and management oversight for a shared team of Workforce Analysts, supporting 1,200+ contact center seats, multiple physical locations and several diverse lines of business.
- Directs staff planning processes for multiple business areas and functions, analyzing both short and long term scheduling, capacity planning and budget ownership.
- Implement and maintain real-time workforce management processes for multiple programs, physical locations and Work-from-Home team.
- Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to remain at the top of our competition.
- Stay current on industry practices and issues, assessing and communicating their potential impact on the business.
- Provide support and partnership to the operations team by managing service levels, the employee experience and financial budgets to drive customer and employee satisfaction results, efficiencies and continuous improvement within the Customer Care organization.
- Oversee and develop a team of Workforce Planning and Scheduling Analysts to forecast, analyze and report on contact volumes and performance metrics for a multi-skilled contact center and creating schedules that will allow the center to meet its service level, sales, abandonment, training, and budgetary goals.
- Ensure alignment on priorities and direction by partnering with other business divisions and leaders to support Service Teams, Recruiting, Finance, Facility, and HR functions.
- Prepare and present results and plans of action in presentation decks to multiple levels of leadership in recurring business review and event planning sessions.
- Serve as the business owner for all scheduling and workforce related tools including routing for voice, email, chat and social media contacts, AVAYA phone systems and products, Aspect WFM scheduling systems, IVR menu systems, and others.
You own this if you have…
- 5+ years of Contact Center Workforce Management / Scheduling experience – history of management and leadership roles with progressively larger responsibility in service environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic planning abilities, mathematics and critical thinking skills
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel and proficient in MS Office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to motivate others with vision, passion, and dedication to excellence