Workforce Manager – Dublin, OH
Posted On: 6-10-2015
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Dublin, OH
Apply Online: https://fiserv.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/EXT/job/Dublin-Ohio/Workforce-Manager_R-10058462-1
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment that offers a culture which inspires world-class excellence? This position is for you!
What We Do:
As a global leader in financial services technology, Fiserv is driving innovation and changing the way financial services are delivered to businesses and consumers. Our Contact Centers are state-of-the-art and home to over 900 associates providing front-line support for bank and biller clients and their customers who use our bill payment products and card services. The work is geographically dispersed across three locations (Dublin, Ohio, Phoenix, Arizona and Hickory, North Carolina) which receive approximately 1 million contacts/work items per month for three distinct business units within Fiserv (E-Payments, Card Services and Biller Solutions).
The 2013 Call Center Excellence Awards – Finalist: Greatest Job Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Excellence.
FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies® 2015
2015 Forbes America’s Best Employers
This position is responsible for managing the real time performance and monitoring of a multi skilled and multi-site contact center environment. The individual will also lead, motivate and mentor a strong group of direct reports using Fiserv’s core values.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Direct Reports: 10-12
1. Oversee real time call center activity to ensure all lines of business are meeting expected service level and financial obligations.
2. Manage and develop a team of 10-12 analysts both locally and remote.
3. Plan required staffing, schedules, and service level results across multiple product lines and multiple sites in partnership with Operations, Finance, HR, and Training & Organizational Development.
4. Create and implement programs and plans that support the strategic objectives of the call center.
5. Oversee the determining of relevant performance metrics, generating of report and providing of detailed analysis of operational performance.
6. Develop educational programs and act as an advocate to ensure client and internal satisfaction on behalf of Workforce Management.
7. Ability to communicate up and out the state of the business and the drivers of performance
8. Lead matrix teams on different projects and process improvement initiatives to improve procedures, products and systems used by associates.
9. Establish and maintain industry relations.
10. Administration of Workforce Management applications to include updating associate skills, skill levels, permissions, work groups, etc.
11. Perform management functions (interviewing, hiring, reviewing, scheduling, monitoring, performance management and developing associates).
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Requires four years of college but typically less than an advanced degree.
Job Related Experience:
• Three to five years of management experience in a large scale, multi-site, multi-function call center.
• Two to three years of experience using Workforce Management software.
• One plus years’ experience statistical data analysis, Six Sigma Certification a plus.
• Extensive experience of Workforce Management in a Card Services environment would be preferable but not required.
• Proven results managing remote analysts.
• Knowledge of Contact Center staffing and forecasting
• Solid understanding of Contact Center workforce management tools and theories
• Strong knowledge of NICE TotalView & Avaya CMS
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Proficient in MS Software, specifically Excel
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong project management skills
• Knowledge of human resources policies and hiring strategies
• Approx. 15-20%
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.