Workforce Optimization Manager – Franklin, WI – Northwestern Mutual
Posted on: 4-7-2016
Position Title: Workforce Optimization Manager
Job Location: Franklin, WI
Apply Online: https://jobs.northwesternmutual.com/job/Franklin-Workforce-Optimization-Manager-WI-53132/334795700/
What’s the role?
Develops, coordinates and manages the execution for Workforce development plans, strategy, and projects that support the operational areas of the company. The manager works with the Operations leadership teams, vendors and internal partners to ensure the delivery of staffing plans and service level results. Responsible for a staff of Workforce Optimization specialists and consultants who develop forecasts and schedules of the intra-day service levels across enterprise operations. Partners with operational leadership to make recommendations and provide guidance on implementation of changes as a result.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and progressively responsible work experience.
- Minimum of five years related experience preferably in workforce management operations in a call center or blended operations environment.
- Proven leadership skills, working with diverse teams in an operational environment where effective supervision and coaching were demonstrated. Typically this experience is gained by having 5 or more years of people management experience.
- Analytical ability, judgment and decision making.
- Demonstrates strong management, human relations and interpersonal skills to manage a group of people.
- Experience with process improvement and workflow. Advocate for Continuous Learning & Improvement efforts.
- Good project management experience to include operational management and policies and procedures development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills.