Workforce Planning Analyst (Resource Planning Senior Assoc) – Wilmington, DE
Posted On: 4-5-2013
Position Title: Workforce Planning Analyst (Resource Planning Senior Assoc)
Location: Wilmington, DE
Apply at: http://careers.cigna.com and searching by Job ID#
Job ID: 86741
People want to be treated like individuals. At Cigna, we get that. That’s why we embrace and encourage peoples’ uniqueness, helping to give them the strength and confidence to show the world who they really are. The coverage, expertise and services we provide are at the very core of how we help people achieve their full potential – and ultimately, improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
But before we can accomplish any of that, we have to have the right people in place. People like you.
Skills, experience, talent and creativity like yours enables us to develop the meaningful, innovative solutions our customers value and expect. That’s why we’re committed to recruiting, motivating and nurturing the best and the brightest, whether you have industry experience or not. We’re growing a workforce as unique and diverse as the millions of customers we proudly serve around the world – one individual at a time.
Under general direction, analyzes call center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. May provide assistance to lower level traffic and scheduling staff. Monitors inbound call traffic and ensures efficient distribution based on staff availability. Ensures customer service needs are met by coordinating and adjusting the call volume in a timely manner. Utilizes call volume reports and coordinates and completes capacity planning within the call center. Conducts call pattern forecasting and schedule planning to help meet business unit objectives. Maintains frequent contact with other departments when outages occur and calls must be redirected. Also requires knowledge of call center’s staffing availability and call volumes.
• Monitor All-Real-Time and Intra-Day activities to ensure operation goals are met. Accurately track and manage contact center schedule adherence.
• Extensive knowledge & experience with administering IEX-Total View, Avaya CMS Supervisor, and Cisco Phone System.
• Able to devise detailed resource optimization plans in a multi-site, multiple program & heavily decentralized environment and implement the same on scheduling systems.
• Able to understand & analyze short and long term staffing plans incorporating multiple work types (i.e. inbound, outbound, back office work, etc) with competing operational goals & effectively distribute resources to meet all goals simultaneously.
• Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by working time-off, schedules changes, and other WFM requests.
• Must have an understanding of IVR, ACD & other call delivery technology platforms.
• Must be able to clearly communicate recommendations & guidance in a client based relationship to senior operational leaders.
• Must be able to be a single point of contact for the entire team.
• Must be able to effectively drive requirements, discipline and results with local and remote (unit and enterprise) teams.
• Proactively identify and initiate change to address performance and process issues daily.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly ad-hoc reports and distribute to Management and stack holders.
• Role may require occasional flexibility to cover evening and weekend shifts.
• Must be able to escalate service failures appropriately and promptly.
• Must maintain and document departmental procedures and templates including overtime solicitation.
-Ability to organize workflow of other analysts; interact with partners; develop reporting.
-Proficient in most aspects of daily workforce management duties.
-Extensive Real-Time and analytical experience required.
-Experience with a major workforce management software package such as IEX, workforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, eWorkforce Management.
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment.
• BS in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent or 4+ years of WFM experience.
• 2+ years workforce management experience.
• Experience with Aspect eWorkforce, IEX Totalview,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel)
• Strategic staff planning experience and analysis a plus.