Workforce Planning Manager – Alpharetta, GA
Posted On: 7-14-2014
Position Title: Workforce Planning Manager
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
Apply at: http://altegrahealth.force.com/careers/apex/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0xE0000004u3XqIAI
This is a fulltime exempt position reporting to the Vice President of Chart Retrieval Operations and will be based in our Alpharetta, GA location. The Workforce Planning Manager will be responsible for planning, forecasting and reporting activities to help drive more efficient operations, lower costs and improved productivity across Chart Retrieval Operations (CRO) and Chart Audit Operations (CAO). Specifically, the Workforce Planning Manager will lead the efforts concerning headcount forecasting, project staffing, and project segmentation. In addition, the Planning Manager will track actual performance against forecasts and take actions to continually improve the process.
- Forecasts personnel requirements for all projects including schedulers, field reviewers, document management requirements and support personnel
- Plans and segments projects by scheduling type and provides work assignments for various teams required to execute the work.
- Maintains data in a format that allows continuous improvement of forecasting, planning and reporting activities
- Leads the development and maintenance of a workforce management system to support CR Operations
- Monitors day to day operations and leads the planning efforts to take corrective action when required
- Drives reporting solutions to support front line managers and CR Operations to improve efficiency
- Participates with IT and leadership team to enhance current workflow and processes
- Utilize Workforce Management best practices to create, report and conduct analysis of data and information for trending and problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or business
- Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years previous forecasting or planning experience required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in an inbound/outbound or offline work call center environment, including call center dynamics, queues, staffing and performance measurements.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent computer proficiency (including Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage deadlines tightly and establish expected outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively and drive results through the use of process flow and tracking
- Ability to multitask – handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work across functions and influence others in a matrix organization
- Ability to learn and document new systems and process flows, navigate within systems to problem solve or research issues
- Compliance with all Company policies and management instructions
- Team player with the ability to bring people together to solve problems and drive results