Workforce Planning Manager – Cincinnati, OH Vantiv
Posted On: 05-26-2017
Position Title: Workforce Planning Manager
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Apply online: – https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1040145&d=ExternalSSCS&rb=CAREERBUILDER&r=5000218418206#/
The CompanyVantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.The OpportunityAs Vantiv grows, we want to provide every single one of our clients and potential customers with the service and support they have come to expect. Having a team of individuals to answer calls, provide information and direct inquiries to the right place is essential to delivering the highest standard of customer experience–it’s part of how we turn our customers into advocates of Vantiv.The Leader – Operations role serves to oversee the activities of our internal call centers and ensures quality service from team members. He/she analyzes the operational processes to streamline our customer experience whether dealing with internal partners or external clients and customers.Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.Making an impact isn’t something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we’re smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze–especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can’t wait to welcome you on board.The Day-to-DayResponsibilities
- Identifies and implements opportunities for improvement in company policies and procedures to streamline workflows and enhance service delivery.
- Responsible for employee staffing and ensuring program training for all employees (including product knowledge, proper language/communication training and overall support skills)
- Supervise and delegate tasks to team members and invest in their growth.
- Acts as resource of training and knowledge to team members.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements for team members.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled