Workforce Schedule – Austin, TX
Posted On: 11-21-13
Position Title: Workforce Scheduler
Job Location: Austin, Tx
EA is on a quest to build an amazing new organization that can help us create a customer experience revolution. We’re not interested in those who think of customer service as a means to an end. We want those who are infectiously passionate about creating a genuinely unique and exceptional experience. One that is legendary. Delightful. Amazing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Delivers advisor scheduling plans based on staffing plans and interval data for captive sites.
• Analyses contact trends and makes recommendations to management.
• Works to deliver a reduction in unproductive hours based on the schedules developed.
• Works with business partners to schedule all shrinkage activity in line with targets while ensuring maximum availability of advisors. Evaluates requests for schedule alterations or exceptions.
• Liaises with Real Time analysts on real-time workloads, staffing requirements and staff scheduled, as well as actual staffing and service levels.
• Implements scheduling procedures to deliver required service levels and achieve other call center goals.
• Responds to supervisory and managerial requests for information regarding scheduling and service level agreement targets within the contact centers.
• Manage holiday balances on a weekly basis to ensure that allotted vacation time is being used thus ensuring minimum vacation balance carry-over and service delivery is not negatively impacted
Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 1 years’ experience in a call center working in or alongside forecasting or scheduling analysts for a multi-site, multi contact type call center, Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis placed on Excel.
• Experience with spread sheets and other office productivity tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BA or equivalent working experience.
• Must be able to work in a high pressured environment.
• Have the ability to influence numerous stakeholders from Customer Service Reps to Senior Management. Strong analytical ability.
If interested in the opportunity, please visit https://careers.ea.com/ and apply to requisition #20804