Workforce Scheduler – Phoeniz, AZ
Company: Cable ONE
Title: Workforce Scheduler
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Develop work schedules in Workforce Management software to meet forecasted needs.
- Produce on-demand reports as needed.
- Assist with data entry information that originates from Symposium, Remedy, IEX, Crystal Reports, and other data sources.
- Maintains spreadsheets, seating charts, team meetings, and all other priority scheduling needs.
- Assists Resource and Data Analysis Manager and Workforce Management Specialist with vacation management, shift coverage changes, break optimization, lunches, and training.
- Makes necessary adjustments/changes to associate work schedules as needed.
- Assists with email correspondence to associates regarding inquiries.
- Note: All of the essential duties and functions of this position are not included in this posting.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s (A.A.) degree preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and all other software required for position.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Requires the ability to stay current on all scheduling and workforce management processes
Location of Position:
3110 N Central Avenue, Suite 225
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
To Apply Please Contact:
Name: Jayne Lupo – Staffing Supervisor