Workforce Scheduling Coordinator 3 – Englewood, CO, Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN
Posted On: 8-29-2014
Position Title: Workforce Scheduling Coordinator 3
Job Location: Englewood, CO, Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN
Apply At: www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=82382828896-239
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what’s to come.
The successful candidate will work from one of these three locations: Englewood or Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN
Under minimal supervision, responsible for WFM performance, communicating key metrics to Customer Service and Resource Optimization Center leadership. Researches, initiates, and implements departmental scheduling change recommendations based on trends. Implement forecast changes to ensure staffing accuracy. Projects require problem resolution using standard policies and procedures. Act as point of contact to Operations. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
– Work on duties as assigned and work with the team to ensure all tasks result in accurate and timely information being delivered to leadership.
– Complete assigned scheduling tickets within predetermined service level time lines.
– Advanced front-end administrative work within eWFM, Empower, RTA, and VSA applications.
– Develop business risk documentation used by Workforce Leadership.
– Assist/provide guidance to coordinator 1 and 2 scheduling peers to ensure all scheduling matters are being addressed.
– Regular interactions with leadership requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Develop / recommend Shift Bids that will be administered by the team.
– Develop multi-site shift bids while ensuring overall schedules meet business need and overall service level goals including the setup of empower for shift bidding purpose where needed.
– Have basic long-term forecast and capacity planning knowledge that will be used to work with the forecasting team to develop 3 months to 1 year plans and develop risk documents that will be provided to the forecasting team for risk communications
– Provides direction and recommendations on short-term (one to three months) and long-term (four to twelve months) impacts to staffing plans for all products supported to the call center(s) senior management and workforce organizations on a weekly basis. Ensures that service level expectation and operational effectiveness is achieved.
– Provides workforce analysis on agent, seat, and efficiency expectation for current business migration plans (from site to site) and new business opportunities.
– Collaborates with the Finance departments on monthly and annual financial forecasting and planning.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
– Minimum 2 years current workforce management experience required; focus on scheduling preferred.
– Workforce management software experience highly preferred; Aspect eWFM 7.x ideal.
– Advanced knowledge of Workforce Management and developing strong accurate schedules that would be delivered to agents
– Support leadership escalations related to scheduling conflicts.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work with and maintain sensitive personal or employee impacting information
Please apply at: www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=82382828896-239
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V