Workforce Specialist – Omaha, Nebraska – Omni Hotels
Posted On: 6-23-2016
Position Title: Workforce Specialist
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply Online: https://externalhourly-omnihotels.icims.com/jobs/9031/job?iis=Email+a+Friend&iise=caeason%40omnihotels.com&iisn=
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
To support the Workforce department in Omaha, Nebraska, through staffing analysis, call volume projections, payroll processing, technical systems assistance, and administrative support for the Sales Operations staff within OmniRez. Work hours Tuesday-Thursday, Saturday 12:30PM – 9:00PM; Friday 10:30AM – 7:00PM; Sunday/Monday off. $2.00 shift differential for hours worked after 5:00PM Mon-Fri, and all hours on the weekend.
- Primary contact for Sales Associate same day and next day scheduled adjustments.
- Coordinate and scheduling of meetings / training to maximize attendance while ensuring proper staffing levels are maintained.
- Ensure all associates are notified of meeting times, logged for meetings, presentation, and/or training attendance, and rescheduling if needed.
- Notify Sales Associates / Support Staff of any scheduled / rescheduled meetings.
- Responsible for pulling Sales Associates for meetings, presentations, and training.
- Work closely with hotel greeters and hotel staff to ensure visitors are fully prepared with the tools for successfully delivery of hotel presentations.
- Enter all meeting, presentation, and training times and attendees into Community.
- Monitor Agent Statistics Canvas and take necessary actions (downtime, pull support)
- Records adjustments to Sales Associates’ break / lunched as well as logging tardies.
- Primary contact for Support Staff when requesting Sales Associates for projects. Authorizes and monitors project approved Sales Associates.
- Responsible for Project procedures, scheduling, logging, and approving.
- Approve daily Sales Associates schedule adjustments (downtime, business trades, etc.) and enters directly into Community and Daily Record.
- Coordinate all holiday bids to ensure they are administered consistently and fairly throughout the center.
- Maintain accuracy in the Daily Record
- Update Sales Associate Time off Calendar
- Completing daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Coordinate and authorize all schedule changes, advanced downtime, business trades, employee trades, and holiday bids
- On a daily basis monitor and adjust schedule breaks and lunches to ensure they optimize efficiency with call arrival patterns.
- Assist with training all new hire associates on all aspects of the scheduling process and related procedures.
- Function as secondary contact for inventory and distributing headsets.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of scheduling systems and staffing strategies
- Exceptional math and analytical abilities, PC literate; word processing and spreadsheet
- Above average attendance record
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing
Tools and Equipment:
Personal and mainframe computer, telephone, fax machine
Exposure to internal non-hazard: temperatures, noise, dust, etc.
Click Here to apply.