Analyst 3, Forecasting & Analysis – Philadelphia, PA and Miramar, FL – Comcast
Posted On: 1-15-2016
Position Title: Analyst 3, Forecasting & Analysis
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA and Miramar, FL
Apply At: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=124699&company=21114P&username=
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and managing reports that impact the customer’s experience and improved business results. Utilizes forecasts to measure accuracy by interval, daily, monthly measures, and headcount expense. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
– Assists managers in the identification, prioritization, planning development, coordination, support, and execution of high impact (immediate and long-term) improvement plans for effective and sustainable cost savings.
– Researches and analyzes diversified data to draw valid conclusions. Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
– Leads projects that will enable their division to continually improve processes by identifying, sharing, implementing the best practices within and across sites. Act as team leader of various projects and participates on teams implementing new improvement processes.
– Analyzes data using web tools and other Company software and prepares recommendations and reports to drive high-impact process improvement efforts.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 5-7 years related experience