Business Planning Analyst – Melbourne, FL
Posted On: 4-3-2015
Position Title: Business Planning Analyst
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, Dearborn, MI, or Remote
Contact Information: Zachary Hilton, 321-435-1031, email@example.com
Department: Workforce Administration & Planning
The Business Planning Analyst will analyze contact volumes, AHT, impact events, occupancy, and contact center staffing activities to provide management information and make recommendations for the full and part time staffing needs to support our client activities. The role will build a working relationship with the Management team and Partner Relationship Managers and make recommendations based on business forecasts and actual activities. They will drive the process that analyzes historical staffing trends to blend without client’s business activities and generate the workforce projections and hiring plans for our contact center operations. These staff plans determine how the contact center reacts in the short/long term to effectively respond to the operational demands of the business. The responsibilities will be extremely time sensitive and will have a significant impact on the center’s environment and variable labor margin. This position will be responsible for the development of long-term capacity plans and will provide accurate workload predictions budgeting and planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Forecasting and Scheduling
- Responsibility for short & long term labor management, multi contact type volume forecasting and integration with Client SOW for accurate budget tracking and monthly variable labor forecasting.
- Complete ad hoc labor analysis to determine appropriate staffing levels for process enhancements or prospective business RFQs.
- Maintain detailed records of volume, handle time, and other staffing impacts for future forecasting accuracy.
- Lead monthly forecasting meetings with Operations Managers and Clients.
- Maintain CSR hire plans, coordinating with HR and Training to ensure resource availability.
- Ensure forecasting practices and processes are documented and executed within the COPC standards.
2. Aspect eWFM Administration
- SME for all modules of the Enterprise forecasting application.
- Responsible for administration and configuration of the Aspect eWFM application.
- Provide training to all Percepta eWFM users, develop eWFM process documentation, and maintenance timelines.
- Continuously research industry best practices and optimum utilization of the forecasting tool.
- Must be available for system testing and configuration changes on occasional nights and/or weekends.
- Coordination and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, cross-functional department heads, consultants and other support partners as identified.
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Enterprise Resource Planning and Reporting Manager, Site Director or VP of North American Operations.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management including Executives within Percepta and Business Partners.
- BA/BS degree in accounting, mathematics or statistics, or equivalent work-related experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in demonstrated call center workforce management and data analytics
- 2+ years admin experience with Aspect eWorkforce Management v7 or higher
- Preferred experience in current core procedures and processes
- Excellent presentation skills with strong ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to all levels of the organization
- Medium to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Access and other database management software.
- Avaya phone system knowledge
- Strength in working on self-managed projects in conjunction with other departments
- High degree of accuracy and ability to check one’s own work
- This position required a high level of professional integrity. Client and employee information must be kept confidential.
- Must be available to work varied shifts.