Posted on 8-7-2012
Call Center Operations Analyst
Sage is a world-leading supplier of accounting and business management software to small and midsized businesses. Our purpose is to help our customers run their businesses more effectively – helping them gain greater insight into their business activities and providing them with lasting benefits by automating their business processes. Our applications cover a wide range of business requirements, including accounting, customer relationship management, contact management, human resources, warehouse management, and specialized products for specific industries.
We are currently hiring for a Call Center Operations Analyst. You will provide operational support for Call Center technology functions including Sales, Marketing, and Support. You will also administer Workforce Planning technology and processes to optimize the quality and efficiency of sales and service delivery. This positoin will recommend and implement operational improvements as well as ensure adherence to operational practices and procedures. You will provides operational input into strategic planning for future growth opportunities. Responsible for operations of the ACD, forecasting and scheduling systems, as well as reporting functions and system maintenance. This position will valuate and implement new tools and technologies.
- Responsible for the development of short and long term forecasting.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all call center resources.
- Responsible for call center reporting and making recommendations to management on real-time staffing needs; analyze support metrics and identify trends.
- Interfaces with ACD/WFM vendor to maximize utilization of call center tools.
- Analyze trends and make recommendations in relation to call volume, shrinkage, attendance, and attrition.
- Accountable for identifying ongoing call center staffing needs and interfacing with HR to maintain appropriate staff levels.
- Manage time off scheduling process and tools
- Responsible for scheduling of call center meetings and overtime planning.
- Responsible for benchmarking call center practices within and outside of Software Support industry.
- Supports continuous improvement to achieve consistently excellent client and employee satisfaction; identifies and recommends improvements in processes, procedures and tools usage.
- Communicate and provide feedback effectively to Customer Support management team
- Ensure all tools, processes and procedures are properly documented
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project teams; lead and provide feedback to analysts and managers who are not direct reports
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Workforce Planning experience required
- 3+ years of call center operations experience required
- Strong background supporting the use of ACD (preferably Cisco Systems) and WFM hardware/software (Verint) required
- Experience with Workforce planning software such as Blue Pumpkin/Verint (Impact 360) highly desired
- Experience in support in both a Sales and Technical environment preferred
- Experience in a multi-site environment, preferably the start up of additional sites preferred
- Experience in vendor migration and/or major upgrades preferred