Call Center Planning Analyst – Colorado Springs, CO
Posted on: 9-24-2013
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Call Center Planning Analyst I
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Call Center Planning Analyst 1
Colorado Springs, CO
- The Workforce Management Analyst supports all scheduling, command center, business continuity plan, and intraday operations management efforts of the Home Equity Fulfillment Business.
- Report generation, forecasting support, and capacity planning activities will also be part of the workforce management analyst role.
- Develops site/regional recommendations based on forecasting and other analysis performed.
- Negotiates and redesigns schedules in the workforce management system to meet division performance and productivity requirements.
- Works directly with lead and site management teams.
- May coordinate medium scope projects or parts of an enterprise-wide project.
- Submission of trouble tickets and escalation of system issues
- Data manipulation and report generation
- Queue management including monitoring of call volume and agent states
Performs additional duties including:
- Writing data queries, performing data mining, facilitating project work, staffing and call volume modeling.
- Supports workforce management setup, reporting, scheduling, analysis, forecasting, shift bids, PTO, absenteeism, and disaster recovery procedures
- 3+ years call center planning experience and 1+ years statistical modeling experience.
- Knowledge of operations support area such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Access, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with team members and management at all levels.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, independent worker with experience in handling high volume, multi-task work load.
- Extensive knowledge with workforce management reporting.
- Ability to deal with stress and work under pressure.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Familiarity business Intelligence solutions and implementations.
- Administrative experience with eWFM, IEX, or other workforce management system.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Intermediate/advanced experience working with workforce staff planning system such as IEX, eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or other Workforce Management tools.
- Understanding of Telephony systems and software such as Aspect UIP Dialer, Avaya CMS, or CME.
- Experience with complex data analysis in support of operations environments.
- Previous workforce planning/analysis experience in a large inbound/outbound call center environment.
Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search for Requisition #3792079 to apply.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
© 2013 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.