Command Center Specialist – Franklin, MA – Interactions
Posted On: 03-29-2017
Position Title: Command Center Specialist
Job Location: Franklin, MA
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Command Center Specialist. The Command Center Specialist is responsible for ensuring that Technology Center (iCenter) resources are effectively utilized to deliver against targeted service level objectives while controlling operational costs and managing to strategic goals. The Command Center Specialist monitors, manages, and adapts the intraday plan to account for deviances in demand or staffing levels. The Command Center Specialist performs trending and root-cause analysis to explain service level variances as well as manage issues related to telephony, technology, and other events impacting operational performance
- Ensure that all iCenter resources are effectively utilized to provide optimum service levels in all skill groups across all sites.
- Analyze current workloads to ensure sufficient coverage in all skill groups across all sites.
- Manage outsourced call volume to ensure service levels are met, while meeting contractual obligations without service impairments.
- Make scheduling decisions such as shifting schedules or authorizing overtime to cover staffing deficiencies.
- Manage shrinkage nationally by communicating with each site to ensure offline activities are coordinated and do not negatively impact staffing.
- Make staffing recommendations to Operations Management based on analysis of real time performance.
- Coordinate non-production activities across all sites while managing service level objectives.
- Communicate with local Resource Planning teams to ensure training deadlines are met.
- Deliver and communicate national objectives to local Resource Planning teams on a daily basis.
- Develop initiatives list for the process improvements based on opportunities, stakeholder requests and business objectives.
- Log and track events that impact demand and determine sustainability.
- Analyze the strength of the relationship among independent and dependent variables.
- Use sound business and technical judgment; understand drivers, validates assumptions, and data accuracy to provide clear, concise and accurate statistical reporting.
- Keep abreast of current developments and trends in current clients’ delivery and is able to use this knowledge to help contribute to the development of a business case to address major issues and recommend a course of action to mitigate risk.
- Execute escalation plan based on current staffing needs and communicating changes to all sites and stakeholders using appropriate channels of communication. (chat, email, phone)
- Serve as leader during real-time crisis management, lead the team to resolution while limiting the downside impacts to the caller.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years call center experience.
- Minimum two years experience as an analyst, planner or forecaster.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills; ability to drive and effectively communicate change.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues and KPI’s.
- Capable of structured problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Critical thinking skills with a focus on innovation and efficiency.
- Basic presentations skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies ACD platforms (Avaya CMS, Genesys) and WFM tools (Aspect eWFM; Total-view (IEX), Blue Pumpkin, or AC2)
- Comprehensive understanding of business complexities and proven ability to advise leadership in making informed decisions.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently and effectively with senior management or any audience to ensure constructive delivery of a message.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with discretion and independent judgment. Ability to act with a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely fashion.
- Multi-center experience desirable.
- Two years experience as an analyst, planner or forecaster within a Call Center – Resource Planning environment.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com
Sr Corporate Recruiter
774 235 0519