Contact Center Operations Advisor
Posted On: 7-25-2013
Job Title: Contact Center Operations Advisor
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Reference Number: 16788
Position Type: Full Time
Apply Online: https://www.usaa.apply2jobs.com/profext/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=16788&CurrentPage=1
Job Preview: Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission – to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2012, we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Contact Center Operations Advisor for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Analyzes contact center workload operational trends to understand the impact of business initiatives and staff availability on the enterprise and on related line(s) of business. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels, which may include forecasting, planning and/or monitoring.
- Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business, channels and their applications and processes.
- Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product. Serves as a resource to less experienced members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Provides analytical and tactical support for strategic staffing plans reflecting forecasted workload, shrinkage and staffing in order to assist in short and long-term staffing plans.
- Extracts data from various databases and workforce management tools to provide in-depth analysis of contact center workload factors. Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root cause(s) and provides information to the business or project teams.
- Acts in consultative and advisory capacity to executive management on strategic and tactical workload and resource planning design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years experience in statistical analysis.
- 4+ years experience in workload planning to include forecasting and statistical analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and Access
- Advanced knowledge of relevant workforce management tools.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant data analysis tools; Intermediate knowledge of forecasting methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of creating and producing short and long-term staffing plans
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications tools.
- Experience with forecasting methodologies.
- 2+ years experience with Access.
- Working knowledge of SAS and/or VBA.
- Experience with call center operations.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel: None
Relocation Approved: No
Work Days: Monday
Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm