Contact Center Volume Analyst – Saint Paul, MN
Posted on: 4-4-2013
Position Title: Contact Center Volume Analyst
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Careers at McAfee
Leading-edge technology, fast-paced opportunity, passion, belief and commitment that drive change and create positive IT solutions for a safer world – that’s McAfee.
As the largest dedicated security company in the world, and an employer of choice, we’re big enough to offer career opportunities on a global scale and yet small enough to care about your individual ambitions.
Ours is a culture of achievement and innovation. Where fresh thinking and originality are encouraged. And exceptional training, development, recognition and rewards are for the taking.
Our Mission is that McAfee: proactively secures systems and networks from known and as yet undiscovered threats worldwide. Home users, businesses, service providers, government agencies, and our partners all trust our unmatched security expertise and have confidence in our comprehensive and proven solutions to effectively block attacks and prevent disruptions.
So, whatever your area of expertise, for security focused, technology led careers, the future is here.
Contact Center Volume Analyst Job Location: Saint Paul, MN, US
-Experience in a contact center working as a forecasting/scheduling analyst and/or experience working in a contact center using automated scheduling tools
– Knowledge of staff panning, workload distribution and trend analysis (Verint / Blue Pumpkin preferred)
– Excellent verbal and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technology
– Experience with ACD systems and call routing (preferably Avaya)
– Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and adhere to established attendance, off phone activity and PTO policy
– Any additional languages also an advantage
– Ability to multitask and prioritize job requirements
– Strong planning and project management skills
-Experience in deployment of WFM software and process
If interested please apply using the link provided: